Swine Flu Home Remedies
What is Swine Flu?
Viruses and bacteria attacks you when your immune system is weak
Swine flu also known as H1N1 virus swine flu, hog flu and pig is a respiratory disease caused by a virus that is commonly found in pigs worldwide. Most commonly it is due to H1N1 influenza subtype H1N2, but sometimes, H3N1, and H3N2 may also be responsible. The main difference is that the current virus is virus strains poultry and pork in it, and humans have very low or negligible immunity to it. That is what has made it more likely to become a pandemic virus (which can cause a worldwide outbreak), as it could spread easily from person to person.
Swine Flu Like a Regular Human Flu
Swine flu can be seen as a normal fever because their symptoms are similar to regular human flu and cold and cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. If eairler diagnosed treatment can be done to avoid further complications.
For confirmed case of swine flu Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) or zanamivir (Relenza) are administered for the treatment of virus infection.
Swine flu is common in pigs worldwide. Approximately 1% to 5% of the pigs become infected and die from it. The principal mode of transmission between pigs direct or indirect contact. In many parts of the world pigs are vaccinated against it.
Swine Flu Virus Or Influenza Virus Similarity
Influenza viruses that cause human disease are classified into three types – A, B and C. Type A is more common in pigs and C is rare. Influenza B has not been reported in pigs.
Swine flu is commonly of the H1N1 subtype, but sometimes it can come from other types such as H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2.The recent outbreak of swine flu in humans is the type H1N1, which is not as dangerous as some other types . It is caused by a new virus that has changed in ways that allow transmitted from person to person and is happening among people who have had no contact with pigs.
Swineflu normaly not transmitted virus from pigs to humans and cause swineflu, althuough if occurs, antibodies are produced in human blood.
To distinguish between the virus that infects pigs and seasonal influenza A H1N1 viruses that have been in circulation for many years, the World Health Organization (WHO) calls “the pandemic (H1N1) 2009.” The CDC H1N1 disease called “H1N1”.
Causes Of Swine Flu
Its official name or scientific name is H1N1 influenza A. The H stands for hemagglutinin and neuraminidase N 1s mean and refer to their type of antibody. Influenza A is a genus of viruses of the Orthomyxoviridae family, and refers to the fact that the virus was first identified in an animal, usually a pig or bird. When put together, they describe the swine flu 2009-2010.
Some important things to consider about swine flu H1N1
* Swine flu usually is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory secretions such as cough and sneeze of an infected near or close to you people.
* Swine flu is likely contagious from one day to seven days if a person becomes ill with symptoms.
* Surfaces such as a doorknob, drinking glass, or kitchen counter can also be contaminated if the droplets from a cough or sneez fall on them. But these germs survive only a few hours.
* People who are in regular exposure to pigs are at increased risk for swineflu.
* The swineflu vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline and is called Pandemrix vaccine developed by Baxter called Celvapan.
Finally, virus transmission does not require you to come into contact with pigs. You can move from one human to another. According to the Center for Disease Control, there is some evidence that people who are in regular contact with pigs may be immune to this virus.
Swine Flu Fact
The progress of H1N1 influenza, particularly in severely affected areas like Pune, okay. But do not let the hysterical anchors get under the skin and begin with a mask every time you step out of the house, unless you are visiting a crowded area. Then, too, the mask will protect only for a certain period.
Swine Flu Treatment in India
Without panicking swine flu and the creation of a reserve of Tamiflu and N-95 masks at home and enrich the pharmaceutical companies, a number of other steps you can take to ensure that the virus is not able to get it regardless of what part of the world that is.
It is essential to remember that all types of viruses and bacteria can attack when your immune system is weak, or can easily weaken. Therefore, the construction of his own defenses would be, long lasting and more economic most practical better idea.
How To Cure Swine Flu Naturally
Here are some simple steps you can take to deal with an influenza virus of any kind, including swine flu H1N1. No need to follow all the steps at a time. You can pick and choose a combination of remedies that suit you best. However, if you are already suffering from flu, these measures can help only to a point. And if you have been infected with H1N1, visiting a hospital and kept in solitary confinement is a necessity.
1. Have five duly washed leaves of Tulsi (known as Basilio in English; medicinal name Ocimum sanctum) daily in the morning. Tulsi have many therapeutic properties. Maintains clean throat and lungs and helps in infections by strengthening your immunity.
2. Giloi (medicinal name Tinospora cordifolia) is a commonly available plant in many areas. Take a long branch of a foot giloi, add five to six leaves of Tulsi and boil in water for 15-20 minutes or long enough to allow water to extract their properties while. Add black pepper and sendha (salt used during religious fasts), rock or black salt, or Misri (sugar crystallized as lumps to be sweet) according to taste. Let cool slightly drunk and this Kadha (mixture) while hot. Wonders for your immunity will. If the plant giloi not available, get giloi powder processing Hamdard or others, and make a similar drink once a day.
3. A small piece of camphor (Kapoor) about the size of a tablet should be taken once or twice a month. It can be swallowed with water for adults, while children can take along with mashed potatoes or banana, and it will be harder they have no helpers. Please remember camphor is not to be taken every day, but only once each season, or once a month.
4. Those who can take garlic, must have two pods of raw garlic first thing in the morning. To be taken daily with warm water. Garlic also strengthens immunity, as mentioned above measures.
5. Persons who are not allergic to milk, take a glass of warm milk or warm every night with a small measure of Haldi (turmeric).
6. Aloe vera (gwarpatha) is also a commonly available plant. Its similar to thick and long cactus leaves have an odorless gel. A teaspoon gel taken with water a day can do wonders for not only your skin and joint pains but also boost immunity.
7. Take homeopathic medications – Pyrogenium 200 and 200 Inflenzium in particular – five tablets three times a day, or two or three drops three times daily. While these are not specifically aimed at H1N1 is, they work well as a preventative against the common flu virus.
8. Pranayam daily (preferably under the guidance if it no longer starts it) and go for a morning run / walk regularly to keep your throat and lungs in good condition and body in top shape. Even in small steps, it will do wonders for your body’s resistance against all those diseases that attack the nose, throat and lungs, besides keeping fit.
9. Have citrus fruits, especially vitamin C rich Amla (Indian gooseberry) juice. Since fresh Amla is not yet available on the market (not for another three to four months), is not a bad idea to buy packaged Amla juice and is commonly available today.
10. Septilin Syrup, Drops and Tablets
septilin to fight against swing flu
Builds the body’s own defense mechanism and strengthening your immunity.
Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection and also fight swine flu virus and H1N1 Virus.
Other benefits: Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
11. Last but not least, wash your hands frequently every day with warm water and soap for 15-20 seconds; especially before meals, or each time after touching a surface that is suspected they may be contaminated with the flu virus, such as a door handle or knob / handle, especially if you have returned to a public place or used the public transport. Hand sanitizers alcohol-based hand should be maintained at all times and used until you can get warm water and soap.